Safari Connect is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Safari Connect makes it easy to compose and control your Safari WiFi Action Camera remotely using your Android device. Once you’ve finished recording, easily save your photos and videos to your device for sharing to social media.
Safari Connect makes it easy to see exactly what your camera is seeing. Compose your shot and trigger recording, right from the app.
1. Press the WiFi button on the side of the Safari Camera.
2. The wireless network (SSID) and password will be displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Connect Android phone or tablet to the WLAN network.
4. Open the Safari Connect app on your device.
5. Tap ‘Add New Camera’ from the app home screen.
1. Get a live stream directly from camera to your mobile device.
2. Start and stop recording or take a photo, right from the preview stream in the app.
3. Supports video playback with audio preview prior to download.
4. Review photo & video files and download or delete files from memory card.
5. Supports social network sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
6. Supports burst shot mode.
7. Supports timed capture.
8. Supports slow motion recording.
9. Supports Time Lapse recording as video or photos.
10. Supports video quality change.
11. Supports image quality change.
12. Supports white‐balance change.
13. Supports automatic image rotation.
14. Format the SD card from the app.
15. Automatic time correction with Android Phone or Pad when established the connection.
16. Improved playback in preview stream.
You must own a Safari HD WiFi Action Camera (Model # SAFARICAMW) to make use of the features in this application.
Safari Connect (version 220.127.116.11) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.